We want you to be happy with your acquisition. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either replace it, or credit you subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from The Authorised Fragrance & Cosmetic Outlet only. A tax invoice or till slip must be provided so show place and proof of purchase.
We do our best to ensure that the products are in sellable quality, and in good commercial condition without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material faultiness in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances or causes default in the use of the product.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- in relation to Unboxed product or used products beyond 30% usage, unless fault occurs in the delivery mechanism.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality. Tax invoice or till slip must be provided on return.
All products carry manufacturers warrantees which we endorse and guarantee.